We are committed to maintaining the privacy of every online customer. See our Privacy Policy
Your email address

is now registered to receive
our email updates.

Close
The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Official Store, 10% Kona Blend Coffee Capsule, 16 count, CBTL : Capsules : Coffee, 1802401600, 1801801000
  • The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Official Store, 10% Kona Blend Coffee Capsule, 16 count, CBTL : Capsules : Coffee, 1802401600, 1801801000

10% Kona Blend Coffee Capsule

$0.00

SKU 1802401600, 1801801000

strength





OUT OF STOCK

This product is currently unavailable but should be back in stock shortly,
so come back soon!
notify me when in stock
Add to Bag checkout

Smooth-bodied with an extra mild, delicate taste, nutty aroma and sweet finish


REVIEW SNAPSHOT®

by PowerReviews
The Coffee BeanCBTL 10% Kona Blend Coffee Capsule
 
4.4

(based on 10 reviews)

Ratings Distribution

  • 5 Stars

     

    (6)

  • 4 Stars

     

    (2)

  • 3 Stars

     

    (2)

  • 2 Stars

     

    (0)

  • 1 Stars

     

    (0)

75%

of respondents would recommend this to a friend.

Pros

  • Full body (3)
  • Smooth taste (3)

Cons

    Best Uses

      Most Liked Positive Review

       

      Not into stong coffee this is for you!

      Admittedly I never got into the whole strong coffee thing. Starbucks always tasted burnt to me and left a horrible after taste. Even diluted with extra water I would always chew gum to get...Read complete review

      Admittedly I never got into the whole strong coffee thing. Starbucks always tasted burnt to me and left a horrible after taste. Even diluted with extra water I would always chew gum to get rid of the after taste. I found CBTL and tried the House Blend and the French Vanilla. I liked both of these, but when I tried the Kona it is really all I want to drink. Trouble is that it's not available in Decaf yet. But as soon as it is that will be all I buy. No need for gum any longer! I can enjoy it black, or use a shot to make a latte. I know there are other coffee drinkers that don't enjoy that bitter roasted taste, try Kona you won't be dissappointed.

      VS

      Most Liked Negative Review

       

      on the weak side

      the 10% Kona was the first coffe I ran through my cblt machine, and honestly felt let down, since I had a full box I've had more and they seem like fair coffee,...Read complete review

      the 10% Kona was the first coffe I ran through my cblt machine, and honestly felt let down, since I had a full box I've had more and they seem like fair coffee, 10% is not much I guess I'd like to know what the other 90% is?

      Reviewed by 10 customers

      Sort by

      Displaying reviews 1-10

      Back to top

       
      5.0

      Great Brew

      By Karen

      from PA

      About Me Simple Tastes

      Verified Buyer

      Pros

      • Finish
      • Full Body
      • Smooth Taste

      Cons

        Best Uses

        • Afternoon
        • Morning

        Comments about The Coffee Bean CBTL 10% Kona Blend Coffee Capsule:

        I use the leftovers for Iced coffee in the afternoon with my favorite creamer of that day! Delicious!

         
        5.0

        Worth it

        By Karen

        from PA

        Verified Buyer

        Comments about The Coffee Bean CBTL 10% Kona Blend Coffee Capsule:

        Taste great

         
        5.0

        my all time best coffee.

        By The cook

        from Dallas TX

        About Me Chef

        Verified Buyer

        Pros

        • Full Body

        Cons

        • Smooth

        Best Uses

        • Morning

        Comments about The Coffee Bean CBTL 10% Kona Blend Coffee Capsule:

        One cup before I leave the house.

         
        3.0

        Expected a bolder flavor, its just O.K.

        By Necie

        from Rocklin, Ca.

        About Me Foodie, Health Conscious, Simple Tastes

        Verified Buyer

        Pros

        • Smooth Taste

        Cons

          Best Uses

          • Anytime

          Comments about The Coffee Bean CBTL 10% Kona Blend Coffee Capsule:

          used in A.M. w/cream

           
          4.0

          A hint of Hawaii

          By Andy

          from Los Angeles

          About Me Likes Dark Bold Coffee

          Verified Buyer

          Pros

          • Finish
          • Smooth Taste

          Cons

            Best Uses

            • Afternoon
            • Evening

            Comments about The Coffee Bean CBTL 10% Kona Blend Coffee Capsule:

            This and the Costa Rica capsule are my favorite afternoon coffee. Not too strong, but full of rich flavor.

             
            5.0

            kona and all the others I order

            By Karen

            from PA

            About Me Foodie

            Verified Buyer

            Pros

            • Bold
            • Full Body
            • Unique

            Cons

              Best Uses

              • Anytime

              Comments about The Coffee Bean CBTL 10% Kona Blend Coffee Capsule:

              I order large quantities of coffee pods so it is difficult to say what I like best. Each one is awesome that I can close my eyes and pick one and which ever one it is I am very happy. My husband does lots of decaf due to heart conditon but he will sneak a regular because they're so good. We have a pod(can't name the brand)at work and I still bring my coffee in a large mug.CBTL ROCKS! Janet Casola a very very satisfied customer and will always be one. Thanks CBTL

               
              3.0

              on the weak side

              By Karen

              from PA

              Verified Buyer

              Pros

              • Fair
              • Smooth

              Cons

              • Weak Even At 8oz

              Best Uses

              • DRINK

              Comments about The Coffee Bean CBTL 10% Kona Blend Coffee Capsule:

              the 10% Kona was the first coffe I ran through my cblt machine, and honestly felt let down, since I had a full box I've had more and they seem like fair coffee, 10% is not much I guess I'd like to know what the other 90% is?

              • Was this a gift?:
              • No
               
              4.0

              tasty, but light

              By dbabe

              from Minneapolis, MN

              Verified Buyer

              Pros

              • Good To Drink Late
              • Very good taste

              Cons

              • Not Very "kicky"

              Best Uses

              • A Step Up From Decaf
              • Late in the day

              Comments about The Coffee Bean CBTL 10% Kona Blend Coffee Capsule:

              I love Kona from when I lived in Hawaii. This is only 10% and it's just way too light. Nice taste, but I used it for chaser on my Italian roast.

              • Was this a gift?:
              • No
               
              5.0

              All time favorite

              By DBC in Texas

              from Texas

              Verified Reviewer

              Comments about The Coffee Bean CBTL 10% Kona Blend Coffee Capsule:

              This Kona blend is heaven. It's smooth and rich without being even a bit bitter. It's my favorite morning coffee choice.

              (2 of 2 customers found this review helpful)

               
              5.0

              Not into stong coffee this is for you!

              By OC Nana

              from Arizona

              Verified Reviewer

              Pros

              • No bitter after taste
              • Really good flavor
              • Very smooth

              Cons

              • Not Available In Decaf

              Best Uses

              • Any time

              Comments about The Coffee Bean CBTL 10% Kona Blend Coffee Capsule:

              Admittedly I never got into the whole strong coffee thing. Starbucks always tasted burnt to me and left a horrible after taste. Even diluted with extra water I would always chew gum to get rid of the after taste. I found CBTL and tried the House Blend and the French Vanilla. I liked both of these, but when I tried the Kona it is really all I want to drink. Trouble is that it's not available in Decaf yet. But as soon as it is that will be all I buy. No need for gum any longer! I can enjoy it black, or use a shot to make a latte. I know there are other coffee drinkers that don't enjoy that bitter roasted taste, try Kona you won't be dissappointed.

              Displaying reviews 1-10

              Back to top