The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Celebrates Gratitude This Holiday Season
LOS ANGELES (Nov. 1, 2019) – The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf®, one of the world’s leading roasters and retailers of specialty coffee and tea, announced its holiday seasonal menu featuring both new and returning holiday beverages and bakery items. The iconic coffee and tea pioneer has also made gratitude a key focus this holiday season with the launch of their grateful Holiday-themed hot beverage cups.
The company also announced that due to popular demand, they will now offer guests Oat Milk to add to their favorite beverages. The new non-dairy milk option will perfectly complement any delicious holiday beverages and bakery items such as the Peppermint Latte and the Cinnamon Raisin Bagel.
“We are thrilled to offer our guests these delicious holiday beverages and treats,” said Nurit Raich, senior director of product innovation, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. “As the holiday season approaches, we are so grateful for our loyal guests, and we are excited to celebrate this holiday season with them.”
Holiday drink menu items include:
- Cookie Butter Latte & Iced Blended® Drink: The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf’s premium espresso combined with spice and brown sugar cookie notes to create the perfect sweet and spicy treat for the holidays
- Winter Dream Tea® Latte: A heartwarming traditional drink blend of black tea, rooibos, sweet spices and vanilla - perfect for guests who want a little bit of sugar and spice in their life
- Peppermint Mocha Cold Brew Latte: Decadent dark chocolate and refreshing peppermint crafted together for a twist on classic cold brew
- Peppermint Mocha Latte & Ice Blended® drink: A blend of rich chocolate and refreshing peppermint to create the perfect wintertime treat, no matter the weather
- Red Velvet Hot Cocoa & Ice Blended® drink: Sweet cream blended with rich cocoa for a delicious, creamy flavor reminiscent of a red velvet cupcake
Guests will also enjoy a selection of seasonal baked goods:
- Cranberry Orange Muffin: A zesty muffin with light icing and bits of orange for a refreshing and sweet afternoon snack
- Gingerbread Loaf: Flavored with cinnamon and spice, this delicious treat will cure any sweet tooth
- Red Velvet Whoopie Pie: Rich red velvet cake with a smooth cream cheese filling – the perfect decadent dessert
- Cranberry Orange Zest Scone: A moist scone sweetened with cranberries for a zesty midday pick-me-up
- Apple Pie: A buttery, rich crust filled with fresh baked apples
- Everything Croissant: The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf’s classic buttery croissant topped with everything bagel seasoning. The perfect treat for an early morning commute
- Carrot Cream Cheese Cupcake: A moist carrot cupcake with traditional cream cheese icing
- Holiday Cake Pop: Crumbled vanilla cake, dipped in icing and drizzled with green or red stripes and finished with a peppermint crunch
Starting Friday, November 1 through Sunday, November 3, guests can enjoy any one of The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf’s regular size holiday beverages (Cookie Butter, Peppermint, Winter Dream Tea and Red Velvet beverages) for just $3.00. The offer is available from 2pm-close at participating locations.
The new beverages and baked goods are available at participating store locations now through January 7, 2020. For more information, please visit www.coffeebean.com.