WINTER HAS NEVER BEEN WARMER WITH THE PERFECT CUP OF COFFEE AT THE COFFEE BEAN & TEA LEAF®
LOS ANGELES (January 6, 2021) –Founded with a mission to help guests find their perfect coffee flavor, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® brand, one of the world’s leading roasters and retailers of specialty coffee and tea, is featuring their exclusive Costa Rica La Cascada brewed coffee, along with the introduction of an indulgent Double Chocolate Mocha latte and Ice Blended® drink on their seasonal winter menu. Guests can also enjoy the return of Lightened versions of bestsellers that include the Mocha Ice Blended® drink and Vanilla Latte.
“The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® brand has always sourced for taste with a portfolio built on a platform of Latin American coffees known for their sweeter, lighter, friendlier taste profile that our guests crave and enjoy,” said Jay Isais, vice president, coffee, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® brand. “Our exclusive Costa Rica La Cascada brewed coffee is one of those perfect coffees, medium-bodied with a fragrant caramel aroma and bright, crisp flavor.
The new winter menu offerings are available to guests now through March 9 and include:
- Costa Rica La Cascada - From the high-altitude farms in the Tarrazu region, Costa Rica La Cascada is a bright, buttery cup with a delicious caramel aroma. An exclusive to The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® brand.
- Bali Blue Moon – From the Kintamani Highlands of North Bali, this brewed coffee boasts a rich flavor with a chocolate, cherry aroma and a smooth walnut finish.
- Double Chocolate Mocha Latte, Iced Latte and Ice Blended® drink – An indulgent treat for any time of day, made with The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® brand’s signature espresso combined with rich dark chocolate powder and chocolate sauce.
- Lightened Mocha Ice Blended® drink - The Lightened Mocha Ice Blended® drink combines The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® brand’s signature coffee extract and Dutch Chocolate powder with nonfat milk, for an easy sugar, easy calorie version of the bestselling classic.
- Lightened Vanilla Latte drink - Slightly sweet, the Lightened Vanilla Latte combines freshly pulled shots of espresso with French Deluxe Vanilla powder and nonfat steamed milk.
- Lightened Mango Cold Brew Tea - Combines mango puree with Scottish Breakfast cold brew tea for a tropical, refreshing treat.
- Lightened Iced Matcha Latte - Combines a ceremonial grade matcha with Vanilla powder and nonfat milk.
Grown near the Tarrazu River at about 4500 feet, the Costa Rica La Cascada coffee is roasted to produce a bright, buttery taste that is used to build many of The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® brand blends. It’s included in the coffee extract used to prepare The Original Ice Blended® drinks as well as the cold brew coffee. The high elevation keeps the coffee cherries ripe with flavor and the unique soil composition -- different than the rest of the valley -- produces one of the sweetest, smoothest coffees in the region.
From sourcing, to roasting, to in store preparation, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® brand’s meticulous attention to detail at every step helps maintain the highest quality beans that produces a perfect, bright, buttery cup of coffee.
The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf® brand is open and serving local communities safely and following all necessary COVID-19 precautions.
For more information, please visit www.coffeebean.com.