Last revised March 2017
We respect your privacy.
This policy applies to all users accessing our website and may be modified from time to time. If our information practices change, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of the Policy and, in some cases, we may provide you with additional notice, such as adding a statement to our homepage or sending you an email notification. We encourage you to review the Policy whenever you access the Services or otherwise interact with us to stay informed about our information practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy.
Information We Collect
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we may collect personal information from you such as your name, email address postal address, phone number, credit card number, gender, day and month of birth, personal interests, and other such information when you visit our website, place an order online or by phone, contact us with a question or participate in a contest, promotion or survey. We maintain a record of your product interests and the purchases you make online or by phone or in-store.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
We may combine all of this information with information about you that we acquire from our marketing partners or unrelated third parties. When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect certain information, including, but not limited to:
- Transaction Information: When you place an order or make a purchase, we collect information about the transaction, such as the items ordered, the transaction amount, the payment information, the delivery address, and the order date.
- Log Information: We collect log information about your access and use of our website, such as your domain name, the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, such as the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and browsing behavior.
- Location Information: We may collect information about the precise location of your device or computer each time you access or use our mobile applications, websites, or otherwise consent to the collection of this information. For more details, please see "Your Choices" below.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers use various technologies, including cookies and web beacons, to collect information about you and our interaction with our Services, including information about your browsing and purchase behavior, Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience on these Services, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see "Your Choices" below.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also receive information about you from other sources and link or combine that with information we collect about you. For example, if you create or log into your account through a social media site or if you associate your social media account with your Company account or with your employment application with us, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including, but not limited, to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services, including your in-store and online ordering experience;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process orders, transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts,
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities;
- Respond to your comments, questions, requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by us and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you (for information about how to manage promotional communications, please see “Your Choices” below);
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Process and deliver contest and promotion entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
- Assess and respond to employment applications; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Information We Share
We may share information about you with third parties for the following purposes or as otherwise described in this Policy:
- With third-party vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Company or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook "Like" button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
We may also work with third parties to serve you ads as part of a customized campaign on third-party platforms (such as Facebook or Twitter). As part of these ad campaigns, we may convert information about you, such as your email address and phone number, into a unique value that can be matched with a user account on these platforms to allow us to learn about your interests and to serve you advertisements customized to your interests. Note that the third-party platforms may offer you choices about whether you see these types of customized advertisements.
Changing Your Information
You can review and change personal information related to your use of our website (such as your name and contact information). To access your information, simply sign-in to your account using your email address and password, and you will be able to edit your personal information in your account profile.
Receiving Promotional Communication
We want to communicate with you online if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive promotional information, such as information about special offers and sales events, you can let us know by "unsubscribing" from any email communication or modifying your account. Additionally, you may contact us at 1.800.832.5323.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the opportunity to decide whether or not to accept it. If you do not accept cookies, however, you will not be able to access your account information or make purchases on our websites.
“Do Not Track” Technology
Some website browsers have a “Do Not Tack” technology that transmits “Do Not Track” header to the websites you visit with information indicating that you do not want to be tracked. We currently do not respond to website browser “Do Not Track” signals.
You may update, correct or delete information about yourself at any time by logging into your Company account. Please note, however, that we may retain certain information that you provide through our Services as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We also may retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
We take reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, to protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Your California Privacy Rights
California law permits residents of California to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please contact us at 1.800.832.5323.
For questions about this Policy, to make choices about receiving promotional communications, to update your personal information or to place an order, you can contact us at: 1.800.832.5323.